Top Jobs in Dallas Metro
The best jobs in Dallas Metro, TX are right here.
Terry Williams, Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Dallas Metro office, finds the process of helping hard-working people find meaningful employment to be extremely rewarding. In fact, he couldn’t ask for a better way to spend his days. He and his team strive to help individuals be the best they can be – by matching them with jobs that fit their skills and personality.
If you’re looking for jobs in Dallas Metro, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operator in Dallas Metro, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 247822
Seeking detail-oriented, OSHA-certified forklift driver to operate powered industrial trucks in storage facilities and loading docks. Primary responsibilities include: transporting material and equipment to and from designated areas; loading and unloading goods; following inventory control procedures; performing equipment checks; examining products; and dumping materials into machine hoppers. Physical demands include: regularly sitting on a powered industrial truck; lifting up to 50 lbs.; and working in varying temperatures (depending upon season).
Apply for the Dallas Metro Forklift Operator job>
Customer Service Representative in Dallas Metro, TX
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 170497
Dallas client seeks individual proficient in Microsoft Office, with a high-school diploma to answer telephone calls and promote the organization’s products and services. Individual will work under immediate supervision to research and resolve complaints, ensuring customer retention and satisfaction. Benefits include medical, dental and a positive work environment!
Apply for the Dallas Metro Customer Service Representative job>
Looking for work in Dallas Metro?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Dallas Metro and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Dallas Metro office is located at 8828 North Stemmons Freeway, Suite 143, Dallas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Dallas Metro, TX staffing and employment agency and City of Dallas Metro, TX Jobs.