The best jobs in Edison, NJ are right here.
As Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Edison office, Manisha Subramanian loves helping local job seekers find their ideal career opportunities. To her, candidates are valued customers who deserve respect, attention and exceptional service. Combining PrideStaff’s resources with her extensive recruiting experience, Manisha works hard to improve candidates’ lives throughout central New Jersey.
If you’re looking for jobs in Edison, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operators in Avenel, NJ
Salary: $13.50/hr. (with pay increase upon conversion)
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 356387
Need your mornings free? Have recent forklift experience? Our Avenel client has multiple 2nd shift openings for forklift operators. Assignments have the potential to convert to direct hire positions; upon hire and conversion to The Teamsters Union, pay increases to $15.00/hr. Hours are 3:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., Monday through Friday (but will train on 1st shift).
Apply for the Avenel Forklift Operators job>
HR Administrative Assistant in Warren, NJ
Salary: Up to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 376131
Looking for an opportunity to put your administrative skills to good use? Our client seeks a human resources administrative assistant to join their team. In this role, you will provide administrative support to the HR department by opening job requirements, approving timesheets as needed, scheduling interviews and more.
Apply for the Warren HR Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Edison?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout Edison and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Edison office is located at 295 Pierson Avenue, Suite 105, Edison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.