The best jobs in Frisco, TX are right here.
Amy Linn and Julie Vicic, Strategic-Partners for PrideStaff’s Frisco office, are thankful for the lasting partnerships they build with clients and talent in their market. Their team of Frisco employment experts will help ensure that you don’t just search for work, but succeed in finding rewarding employment opportunities which promote your growth and development.
If you’re looking for jobs in Frisco, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant in Addison, TX
Salary: $18 – 22/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 255579
Busy financial services office in the North Dallas area seeks an upbeat, friendly administrative professional with strong communication and MS Excel skills. Responsibilities include: greeting visitors and callers; managing client information for tracking purposes; editing/updating contracts; producing mail merge documents; and supporting the business through various projects, as requested. The ideal candidate has background/knowledge in basic accounting functions.
Apply for the Addison Admin Assistant job>
Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist in Irving, TX
Salary: $20 – $22/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 255692
Our client, a Fortune-500, energy company based in the Las Colinas area, is seeking experienced accounts receivable and collections specialists with excellent negotiation and MS Office skills. In this role, you will successfully coordinate all collection functions, as well as manage client relationships on your assigned portfolio of customers. Essential job functions include: managing assigned portfolio of customers; resolving account disputes and inquiries; handling collection negotiations and reconciliations; researching and analyzing accounts prior to initiating contact; contacting customers to establish reason for past due balances; compiling information and preparing reporting on collection activities; and more.
Apply for the Irving Accounts Receivable/Collections Specialist job>
Looking for work in Frisco?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Frisco and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Frisco office is located at 2591 Dallas Parkway, Suite 300, Frisco.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.