The best jobs in Houston Southwest, TX are right here.
A Houston native with decades of diverse business experience, Strategic-Partner Jonathan Smith and his team consistently deliver exceptional service to their field associates. PrideStaff Houston Southwest is extremely proud to make a positive impact within the city, by helping candidates to find meaningful work that offers the flexibility, challenge and compensation individuals seek.
If you’re looking for jobs in Houston Southwest, here are two hot opportunities:
Legal Assistant in Houston Southwest, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 125960
Enjoy working in a fast-paced, professional environment? Seeking detail-oriented legal assistant to perform a variety of functions for litigation department: produce documents for 1,000+ caseload; review title prior to suit; review and proof “citation returns”; answer incoming calls from taxpayers and attorneys; file documents by e-file; attend court as requested by supervisor or manager; and more.
Apply for the Houston Southwest Legal Assistant job>
Collections Specialist in Houston Southwest, TX
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 250395
PrideStaff Houston Southwest is seeking an experienced call center/collections specialist (healthcare field) to: collect payments from patients on self-pay accounts; deliver quality customer care by providing the highest levels of production and resolution; execute inbound and outbound calls using project reference templates; gather information, research/resolve inquires; and more. Bilingual (Spanish) is preferred.
Apply for the Houston Southwest Collections Specialist job>
Looking for work in Houston Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Houston Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Houston Southwest office is located at 2400 Augusta, Suite 103, Houston.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Houston Southwest, TX staffing and employment agency and City of Houston Southwest, TX Jobs.