The best jobs in Las Colinas, TX are right here.
Working primarily with corporate offices, Strategic-Partners Amy Linn and Julie Vicic connect Las Colinas area job seekers with a wide range of administrative, customer service and accounting & finance roles. Their Las Colinas recruiters will meet with you personally to learn about your background, skills and career goals – and then present job opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Las Colinas, here are two hot opportunities:
Credit and Collections Analyst in Plano, TX
Salary: $60,000 to $70,000/yr., DOE
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 387702
Looking to put your accounting experience to use in a fast-paced environment? Our Plano client seeks a credit and collections analyst to work in their corporate office maintaining excellent customer service while implementing accounts receivable best practices. In this role you will: collect on past due receivables for more than 150 accounts; review accounts receivable aging; call or email customers regarding past due accounts; create reports; and more.
Apply for the Plano Credit and Collections Analyst job>
Administrative Assistant in Dallas, TX
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 396747
Self-directed and motivated? Ready for a career change? Flower Mound client is looking for an administrative assistant to support an office of financial advisors. Responsibilities include: greeting visitors and answering phones (low volume of each); managing customer data in CRM software (after completing self-guided training); managing advisor calendars; preparing meeting presentations; and more.
Apply for the Dallas Administrative Assistant job>
Looking for work in Las Colinas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Las Colinas and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Las Colinas office is located at 420 Decker Drive, Suite #120, Irving.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.