Top Jobs in Miami, FL
The best jobs in Miami West, FL are right here.
Strategic-Partner Jonathan Hall enjoys the fascinating convergence of need, opportunity and talent that the staffing industry creates. He feels privileged to be a catalyst in West Miami job seekers’ efforts, and his team will help ensure that you don’t just search for meaningful employment, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Miami West, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate in Doral, FL
Salary: $11 to $12/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 235496
Our client seeks a bilingual candidate with at least 1 year of warehouse experience, forklift experience (or knowledge) and basic computer proficiency (MS Word and Excel) to assist in their warehouse. Up to the challenge?
Apply for the Doral Bilingual Warehouse Associate job>
Construction Project Coordinator in Miami, FL
Salary: $45K to $65K
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 221311
Seeking an experienced project coordinator (or high level admin in a construction environment) to assist Miami employer with delivering construction and installation projects. Under the direction of the project manager, this individual will be responsible for processing, organizing and tracking all related project documentation. Must be bilingual (English / Portuguese), have strong communication, organization and time management skills, and be able to manage multiple concurrent activities at multiple facilities.
Apply for the Miami Construction Project Coordinator job>
Looking for work in Miami West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Miami West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Miami West office is located at 7795 W. Flagler Street, Suite 42, Miami.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Miami West, FL staffing and employment agency and City of Miami West, FL Jobs.