The best jobs in Northern VA West are right here.
Co-Owners/Strategic-Partners Jeff Wilsey and Jim Betz strive to create long-term relationships with candidates by treating them with respect and keeping their best interest at heart. Whether you’re seeking temporary work or a direct position, Jeff and Jim will work proactively to help you find the ideal employment opportunity.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northwest VA, here are two hot opportunities:
Lead Sales Associate in Reston, VA
Salary: Up to $60,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 355925
Looking to advance your banking and finance career? Our Reston client has an exciting opportunity for a lead sales associate to build a team from scratch while earning a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits. The lead sales associate will: oversee a newly created team of call center personnel; work with company management in recruiting sales associates, setting goals and monitoring progress; and assist in developing digital marketing and outbound list-based calling strategies.
Apply for the Herndon Lead Sales Associate job>
Receptionist in Herndon, VA
Salary: Up to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 355939
Large Herndon distribution company seeks an experienced receptionist to join their fast-paced team as an integral part of their administration office. In this role, you will: work directly with customers, providing, obtaining and evaluating relevant information to promptly respond to their inquiries; process orders, forms, applications and requests; schedule appointments; compose memos, transcribe notes and generate reports; and more.
Apply for the Herndon Receptionist job>
Looking for work in Northwest VA?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northwest VA and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northwest VA office is located at 151 Spring Street, Suite 100, Herndon.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search but succeed.