The best jobs in Milwaukee West, WI are right here.
Co-Owner/Strategic-Partner Brian Adkinson knows from experience that great people are the backbone of any business. He and his team of West Milwaukee employment experts will treat you well and help you find a rewarding opportunity that matches your skills, interests and experience.
If you’re looking for jobs in Milwaukee West, here are two hot opportunities:
Insurance Specialist in New Berlin, WI
Salary: $16/hr., DOE
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 289218
Join our client’s team as an insurance specialist, providing excellent customer service to their patients through the insurance reimbursement cycle. Excellent time management and organization skills are required, as the individual in this role interacts with inside and outside customers including but not limited to patients, customer service and accounting departments, the outside sales team, Medicare and other private insurance companies. Ready to learn more?
Apply for the New Berlin Insurance Specialist job>
Customer Support Representative in New Berlin, WI
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 289221
Enjoy variety in your job? New Berlin employer seeks a CSR to support their management team by performing a wide range of duties, including: providing excellent customer service while managing inbound and outbound calls, order entry and technical product support; resolving problems; coordinating order process flow; maintaining customer files; and performing general duties according to department and quality procedures.
Apply for the New Berlin Customer Support Representative job>
Looking for work in Milwaukee West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Milwaukee West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Milwaukee West office is located at 14033 West Greenfield Avenue, New Berlin.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.