Top Staffing and Employment Agencies in Northwest VA and Herndon
The best jobs in Northern VA West are right here.
Jeff Wilsey and Jim Betz, Co-Owners/Strategic-Partners for PrideStaff’s Northern Virginia (West) office, bring a wealth of hiring and employment experience to their role. Whether you desire the flexibility and skill-building benefits of temporary work, are ready to re-enter the workforce, or seek a direct position, their team will work proactively to help you achieve your career goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northwest VA, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operator (1st and 2nd shift) in Herndon, VA
Salary: Up to $19.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 330422
Local manufacturing company seeks safety-conscious, experienced forklift operator/warehouse associates for 1st and 2nd shift opportunities. In this role, you will: operate a forklift, pallet jack and possibly a cherry picker; load materials from production lines onto trucks and flatbeds; move materials within the warehouse to facilitate production; and perform miscellaneous warehouse tasks as assigned.
Apply for the Herndon Forklift Operator job
Administrative Assistant/Office Clerk in Herndon, VA
Salary: Up to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 330423
Our Herndon client seeks an experienced administrative assistant with solid office skills to join their team. Responsibilities are varied and include: scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, and taking dictation; composing memos, transcribing notes and creating presentations; generating reports; preparing and monitoring invoices and expense reports; and more. Put your administrative skills to work with this great company!
Apply for the Herndon Administrative Assistant/Office Clerk job
Looking for work in Northwest VA?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northwest VA and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northwest VA office is located at 151 Spring Street, Suite 100, Herndon.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Northern VA West staffing and employment agency and City of Herndon VA Jobs.