Top Temp Jobs and Employment Agencies in Edison, NJ
The best jobs in Edison, NJ are right here.
As Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Edison office, Manisha Subramanian loves helping area job seekers find their ideal career opportunities. She combines PrideStaff’s resources with her extensive recruiting experience to improve candidates’ lives throughout central New Jersey.
If you’re looking for jobs in Edison, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate – Receiving in Seacaucus, NJ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 274060
Have experience working in receiving? Our client has a first-shift opportunity with direct-hire potential for a candidate certified in sit-down and electric pallet jack forklifts. Responsibilities include: receiving incoming products from local and overseas vendors; checking and counting pallets and packages; unloading inventory from trucks and containers (including lifting up to 50 lbs.); and entering SKYs and products into the client’s system.
Apply for the Seacaucus Warehouse Associate – Receiving job>
Laser Development Technician in Cranbury, NJ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 274052
Our client seeks a laser development engineer to develop new, high-power laser diode products. In this role, you will set up and maintain test stations for laser devices, conduct tests, and then summarize test data at the request of other development engineers. Qualified candidates: possess a bachelor’s degree in a related field; can effectively use laboratory instruments such as optical spectrum analyzers and photodetectors; understand electrical diagrams; and have experience working with high-power lasers.
Apply for the Cranbury Laser Development Technician job>
Looking for work in Edison?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Edison and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Edison office is located at 295 Pierson Avenue, Suite 105, Edison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Edison, NJ staffing and employment agency and City of Edison, NJ Jobs.