The best jobs in the Lehigh Valley, PA are right here.
Ken Dawson, Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff’s Lehigh Valley office, has a simple goal: connecting good people who want to work with great companies that want to grow! Working through PrideStaff allows him to engage with a variety of talented people, showing them how to harness their skills and find the right opportunity to shine.
If you’re looking for jobs in the Lehigh Valley, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service Representative in Bethlehem, PA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 244006
Great opportunity (with growth potential and bonus opportunities) for a talented professional who has excellent phone experience – and a sense of humor (really!). Our client seeks an energetic, goal-oriented individual to work in their professional office. Responsibilities include: handling outbound and inbound telephone communication with clients and employees; supporting business development through effective phone calls, emails and networking; collaborating with clients and employees to resolve problems and provide support; scheduling meetings and interviews; and more.
Apply for the Bethlehem Customer Service job>
Warehouse Associate in Allentown, PA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 243940
Looking for a warehouse associate to perform daily tasks associated with shipping, inventory, receiving, material handling and final assembly in our client’s busy warehouse. Responsibilities include: shipping orders accurately; maintaining accurate inventory and well-planned inventory-stocking plan; properly receiving and storing product/stock, following quality control procedures; retrieving stock from bin locations; efficiently completing base and controller head assembly jobs; and more.
Apply for the Allentown Warehouse Associate job>
Looking for work in Lehigh Valley?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Lehigh Valley and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Lehigh Valley office is located at 3400 Bath Pike, Suite 202, Bethlehem.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.