The best jobs in East Bay Tri-Valley, CA are right here.
Specializing in staffing accounting & financial, customer service, light industrial, administrative and manufacturing roles, Owner/Strategic-Partner Robert Johnson strives to build a personalized relationship with each job seeker who applies with PrideStaff East Bay Tri-Valley. He and his team will find out what you really want from a job and then present opportunities that are right for you.
If you’re looking for jobs in East Bay Tri-Valley, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounts Receivable Agent in San Ramon, CA
Salary: Up to $16.73/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 362422
San Ramon client has an amazing career opportunity for an accounts receivable telephone agent with great communication skills and a professional demeanor. In this role you will: handle incoming A/R calls; process renewal applications; answer and route other incoming calls; process payments received; and communicate effectively to efficiently obtain required information. If hired, you will have access to: competitive base salary, holiday/sick/vacation pay, group healthcare/dental/vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, and an employee discount program.
Apply for the San Ramon Accounts Receivable job>
Installer/Assembler in Union City, CA
Salary: Up to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 368995
Want to work the day shift at a great organization? Our Union City client seeks a full-time assembly installer to up-fit commercial vans/trucks by installing various components. Prior installation experience is a plus. Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Apply for the Union City Assembly/Installer job>
Looking for work in East Bay Tri-Valley?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout East Bay Tri-Valley and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff East Bay Tri-Valley office is located at 5980 Stoneridge Drive, Suite 101, Pleasanton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s East Bay Tri-Valley, CA staffing and employment agency and East Bay Tri-Valley, CA Jobs.