The best jobs in Ventura County, CA are right here.
Strategic-Partners Daan and Nieke Renssen own and operate PrideStaff’s award-winning Ventura County office. PrideStaff Ventura recruiting experts specialize in assembly, manufacturing, quality control, and forklift jobs for the light industrial sector, as well as customer service, administrative, HR, and other roles within the business sector. The entire team is passionate about learning your career goals and matching you with employers who will help you succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Ventura County, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service/Order Processor in Chino, CA
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 451552
Are you a detail-oriented problem-solver looking for a full-time, temporary to hire position with growth opportunity? This local manufacturing company is looking for a customer service/order processor to keep their business running smoothly. Responsibilities include: managing accounts for medium to large residential dealers; processing all paperwork for the daily operation of the sales center; assisting with inventory controls; and more. If you enjoy helping people and learning new skills, this is a great opportunity for you!
Apply for the Chino Customer Service/Order Processor job>
Assembler in Riverside, CA
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 458751
Do you enjoy working with your hands and putting things together? If you have experience assembling, welding, shearing, and grinding then this temporary to hire position with our Riverside client could be perfect for you. Assembly duties include: following engineering drawings and blueprints; filing; welding metal components, parts, and assemblies; loading and unloading spot-welding machines, brazing machines, and convoluting machines; and more. The shift is Monday through Friday, 7 am to 3:30 pm. See the full job post to learn more.
Apply for the Riverside Assembler job>
Looking for work in Ventura County?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Ventura County and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Ventura County office is located at 121 East Gonzales Road, Oxnard.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.