The best jobs in Visalia, CA are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Blanca Covarrubias and her team rely on teamwork, accountability, focus and national resources to create meaningful employment connections between clients and job seekers. By learning about your needs, interests and goals, the team of Visalia recruiters will match you with job opportunities that provide the challenge, flexibility and compensation you deserve.
If you’re looking for jobs in Visalia, here are two hot opportunities:
Production – Filler Operator in Visalia, CA
Job Type: Temporary to hire
Job ID: 395137
Looking to work in an important role that supports the entire organization’s success? Our food industry client seeks quality-conscious individuals to clean and operate machinery, to produce quality products that meet their company and regulatory standards. In this role, you will support food safety and quality initiatives: enforcing quality standards, adhering to safety policies and following approved procedures.
Apply for the Visalia Production – Filler Operator job>
Purchasing Supervisor in Corcoran, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $70,000 to $80,000/yr.
Job ID: 395280
Love negotiating a good deal? Fantastic opportunity for a proven performer with success in a purchasing (or similar) role, a strong analytical mindset and demonstrated experience in negotiating prices, terms and conditions. In this position, you will: develop profitable purchasing strategies; assess supplier profiles and analyze offers; prepare and implement effective negotiation tactics; attend industry events to stay abreast of market trends; and more.
Apply for the Corcoran Purchasing Supervisor job>
Looking for work in Visalia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Visalia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Visalia office is located at 3741 South Mooney Boulevard, Visalia.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.