The best jobs in Visalia, CA are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Blanca Covarrubias combines broad-based staffing experience with a love of helping others to create meaningful employment connections between clients and job seekers. She and her team of Visalia recruiters will get to know you as an individual, and then present job opportunities that provide the challenge, flexibility and compensation you deserve.
If you’re looking for jobs in Visalia, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operator in Cutler, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 358723
Enjoy spending your day operating a forklift around an employer’s warehouse, storage space and work yard? Our client seeks forklift operators to unload materials and merchandise, locate and move stock, identify and report damages and shortages, and help maintain a safe, orderly work environment. If you are detail-oriented, familiar with industrial equipment, and have a valid forklift certification, follow the link below to learn more about this assignment.
Apply for the Cutler Forklift Operator job>
Staff Accountant in Visalia, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00/hr.
Job ID: 349747
Our client seeks a strong communicator with work experience, certification and/or education in accounting to join their team. As a staff accountant, you will perform a variety of accounting functions within a manufacturing setting, including accounts payable (A/P), accounts receivable (A/R), payroll, reconciliation, financial statement preparations and assisting in month/year end closings. Benefits are offered if you are hired directly.
Apply for the Visalia Staff Accountant job>
Looking for work in Visalia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Visalia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Visalia office is located at 3741 South Mooney Boulevard, Visalia.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.