Posted in Hot Jobs
The best jobs in Columbia, SC are right here.
With an extensive background in sales and marketing, as well as people and project management, Owner/Strategic-Partner Jim Johnston makes it easier for job seekers to find great opportunities in Columbia. His staffing and recruiting experts don't merely put people in jobs. They get to know each individual's experience, strengths, wants and career goals – and then match him or her with the perfect position.
If you're looking for jobs in Columbia, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant in Columbia, SC
Salary: $9.00 - $11.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 208447
Temp-to-hire position for an organized individual with solid computer skills, including MS Excel. Responsibilities include a variety of administrative tasks, such as data entry, filing and answering phones.
Apply for the Columbia Administrative Assistant job>
Temporary Production Associates in Elgin, SC
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 195875
Village of Sandhills is seeking experienced production associates for multiple assignments. Production, packaging and assembly line work; 12 hour shifts. Steel-toed shoes are required.
Apply for the Elgin Temporary Production Associates job>
Looking for work in Columbia?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Columbia and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Columbia office is located at 1700 Decker Boulevard, Suite B, Columbia.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We'll help ensure that you don't just search, but succeed.