The best jobs in Bend, OR, are right here.
Owners/Strategic-Partners Matt and Ashley Ertle work hard to connect talented people like you with a wide range of professional services, supervisory and light industrial jobs. Their Bend recruiters know the market, are effective at uncovering great opportunities, and will match you with jobs that are right for your background, interests, skills, and goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bend, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Care and Sales Specialist (Green Energy) in Bend, OR
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 397334
Looking to get your foot in the door with an amazing company in the renewable energy industry? Our client seeks a detail-oriented, friendly, and organized individual to perform a wide range of duties, including: answering incoming calls and emails; directing and routing calls; maintaining the lobby and other common areas; answering customers’ questions and resolving their issues; communicating effectively with a wide range of people, and performing other duties as assigned.
Bottling Quality Control (Vitamin Industry) in Bend, OR
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 427156
Ready for a new opportunity? Searching for a better job? Our client has a fantastic, long-term career opportunity with an established company that’s starting to manufacture nutritional supplements in Bend. As a Bottling Quality Control Specialist, you will: verify blending processes; bottle product and label accurately; perform analyses of blended formulas; create and follow all SOPs; maintain records of weights and ring count; and perform other tasks as assigned. Pay is competitive, and the work environment is fun and energetic.
Apply for the Bend Bottling Quality Control (Vitamin Industry) job>
Looking for work in Bend?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bend and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bend office is located at 2214 NE Division Street, Suite 202, Bend.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.