Las Vegas, NV Staffing Agencies
The best jobs in Las Vegas, NV, are right here.
Connecting Clark County job seekers to great opportunities with convention services, hospitality, call center, gaming, finance, manufacturing, professional services, and transportation employers, Owner/Strategic Bob Daniel prioritizes creating a great fit. He and his team of Las Vegas employment experts will act as a mentor in your career development and work hard to find you the right job.
If you’re looking for jobs in Las Vegas, here are two hot opportunities:
Quality Control Technician in North Las Vegas, NV
Salary: Up to $15.00 to $16.50/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 427732
Enjoy working independently? Looking to put your background in chemistry or a related field to good use? Our client seeks a reliable quality control technician to: run and interpret tests on incoming raw materials and finished products, maintain storage of raw material and finished goods, maintain lab and lab equipment, and complete occasional special projects as needed.
Apply for the North Las Vegas Quality Control Technician job>
Event Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
Salary: $18.00 to $21.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 420610
Our client seeks an outgoing, enthusiastic Event Consultant to produce events from conception through to completion. As an Event Coordinator, you will: provide outstanding customer service; plan, organize and execute memorable events that meet quality expectations; provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders; and more. Ready to learn more? Get the full details by clicking on the link below.
Apply for the Las Vegas Event Coordinator job>
Looking for work in Las Vegas?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Las Vegas and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Las Vegas office is located at 3110 West Cheyenne Avenue, Suite 300, North Las Vegas.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Las Vegas, NV staffing and employment agency, and City of Las Vegas, NV Jobs.