The best jobs in Bend, OR are right here.
Matt Ertle, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Bend office, dedicates himself to creating meaningful employment connections between local job seekers and employers. He and his team of Bend employment specialists will take the time to understand what you really want from a job, and then offer opportunities which match your skills, experience, interests and work preferences.
If you’re looking for jobs in Bend, here are two hot opportunities:
Business Development Specialist in Bend, OR
Salary: Base plus commission
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 226915
Do you enjoy solving problems, working as part of a high-performing team, and paying attention to details? This position could be perfect for you. Regional leader for dynamic construction equipment is seeking an experienced sales professional to develop new business opportunities in a territory that ranges from Salem, OR to Seattle, WA. Responsibilities include: conducting all sales activities in the northwest; increasing sales volume and margin; building strong relationships with customers focused on long-term, mutual growth; maintaining an accurate customer database; and more. Ideal candidate has 2 to 3 years of sales and territory management experience, demonstrated negotiation skills and a basic knowledge of equipment financing.
Apply for the Bend Business Development Specialist job>
Final Assembly in Bend, OR
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 226988
Seeking energetic, ambitious individuals to join a growing, local Bend business. Final assembly duties may include: performing final assembly testing; following oral and written specifications; maintaining an orderly work area; using hand tools, power tools and other machinery; and inspecting material before and after assembly. Candidates should have recent assembly experience, be quick learners and be able to work independently.
Apply for the Bend Final Assembly job>
Looking for work in Bend?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Bend and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Bend office is located at 2214 NE Division Street, Suite 202, Bend.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.