The best jobs in Miami West, FL are right here.
With multicultural backgrounds and international business expertise, Owner/Strategic-Partner Jonathan Hall and his award-winning team specialize in meeting the needs of west Miami job seekers and employers. The PrideStaff Miami West team will help ensure that you don’t just search for meaningful employment but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Miami West, here are two hot opportunities:
Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
Salary: $40,000 to $50,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 363286
Looking for a fantastic opportunity to put your sound judgment, eye for quality and knowledge of the printing process to good use? Our Miami client seeks an experienced customer service representative to interact with customers, sales and production, managing and overseeing production jobs from end to end. Medical coverage, 401(k), paid vacation and holiday pay are all included!
Apply for the Miami Customer Service Representative job>
Bakery Associate/Production Line Assistant in Miami, FL
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 302297
Have experience working in a warehouse or production environment? Our client seeks a bilingual (English/Spanish) candidate to prepare products and ingredients, monitor the production process, operate production equipment, perform quality tests, pack goods for shipping and maintain a safe, clean working environment.
Apply for the Miami Bakery Associate/Production Line Assistant job>
Looking for work in Miami West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Miami West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Miami West office is located at 5775 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 100, Miami.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.