The best jobs in Pasadena, CA are right here.
For Owner/Strategic-Partner John Sweet, work is about much more than money. His motto and driving force is “building people while building business.” To that end, he seeks to create meaningful employment connections that build lasting success for employers, job seekers and internal employees.
If you’re looking for jobs in Pasadena, here are two hot opportunities:
Digital Marketing Manager in Pasadena, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 246903
Want to be part of a thriving startup? The maker of URB-E, a revolutionary new foldable electric vehicle, is seeking a creative, industrious and eager digital marketing manager to drive traffic to the URB-E brand. Responsibilities include conceiving, designing, pitching, launching and monitoring online marketing campaigns to build awareness and drive sales among online audiences. The ideal candidate knows how to use tools like Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, SEO, blogging and other social media platforms to drive traffic and convert visitors to leads and sales.
Apply for the Pasadena Digital Marketing Manager job>
Receptionist in Pasadena, CA
Salary: $10 – $15/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 246459
Seeking proven performers for temporary and temp-to-hire assignments that offer challenge, flexibility and competitive pay. Receptionist duties may include: administrative functions; scheduling appointments; assisting customers face-to-face, electronically or over the phone; composing memos and creating presentations; generating reports; assisting with compiling and developing annual budget; and more. Typing 45 wpm, MS Office experience and a great attitude are required.
Apply for the Pasadena Receptionist job>
Looking for work in Pasadena?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Pasadena and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Pasadena office is located at 705 North Lake Avenue, Pasadena.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.