The best jobs in Birmingham, South, AL are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Katrina Cade and her team connect area job seekers with opportunities in leading law offices, business offices, medical offices, financial institutions, call centers, manufacturing plants, event centers, and more. The PrideStaff Birmingham South team will understand what you want from your career, and then match you with employment opportunities that are a perfect fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Birmingham South, here are two hot opportunities:
General Warehouse in Birmingham, AL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 445715
MULTIPLE clients in the south Birmingham area are looking for experienced general warehouse workers to grow their teams. As a general warehouse professional, some of the top responsibilities includes:
- Receive incoming shipments and compare items to work orders provided by the supervisor.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining a clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering the required information.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Determine storage areas for incoming shipments and allocate appropriate space within the warehouse.
Apply for the Birmingham General Labor job>
Millwright in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 426805
Know how to read precision measuring instruments? Enjoy an early start to your workday? Large manufacturer based in Birmingham, with over 45 years of experience manufacturing for national and international companies in the lawn and garden, automotive, and other industries, is seeking a millwright to: install and disassemble machinery; repair and adjust machines; read and implement instructions on assembling machinery; operate machinery to deliver quality hardware; support parts inspection; and more.
Apply for the Birmingham Millwright job>
Looking for work in southern Birmingham?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout southern Birmingham and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Birmingham South office is located at 3659 Lorna Road, Suite 165, Hoover.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Birmingham South, AL staffing and employment agency, and City of Birmingham South, AL Jobs.