The best jobs in Carlsbad, CA are right here.
Specializing in placing individuals in customer service, administrative, finance, accounting and manufacturing jobs, Owner/Strategic-Partner Christine Rupp is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives. Having won multiple awards for staffing and business excellence, Christine and her team excel at connecting area job seekers with rewarding opportunities that offer the environment, location, compensation and responsibilities candidates want.
If you’re looking for jobs in Carlsbad, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant in San Marcos, CA
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 354666
Fantastic direct-hire opportunity, including full benefits, for a highly organized and diverse administrative assistant with a growing San Marcos company. In this role, you will be a team player responsible for the daily upkeep and general maintenance of the workplace. Daily tasks are varied and may include: filing invoices; organizing office supplies and shipping room; shipping merchandise to customers every day; handling assigned tasks from HR and accounting; and more.
Apply for the San Marcos Administrative Assistant job>
Quality Control Inspector in Vista, CA
Salary: $19.00 to $21.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 325885
Have hands-on inspection experience and knowledge of electromechanical components? Vista optical company seeks a quality control inspector who is proficient in Microsoft products. Duties include: testing components, sub-assemblies and final products; measuring, collecting and summarizing SPD data for review; inspecting and calibrating precision measuring equipment; executing QC processes; and more.
Apply for the Vista Quality Control Inspector job>
Looking for work in Carlsbad?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout Carlsbad and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Carlsbad office is located at 2710 Loker Avenue West, Suite 160, Carlsbad.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.