Looking for the best jobs in Cincinnati East, OH? You’ll find them right here.
Specializing in skilled trades, logistics, warehouse operations and manufacturing, as well as a range of office, accounting and finance roles (through their PrideStaff Financial brand), Owners/Strategic-Partners Michael and Cheryl Eckelman help job seekers like you find rewarding, meaningful work. Their team of employment experts knows the east Cincinnati job market – and how to match great talent with great jobs.
If you’re searching for jobs in Cincinnati East, here are two hot opportunities:
Welder – Mechanic in Cincinnati, OH
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to hire
Job ID: 381752
Have at least 2 years of MIG welding experience, a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently? Our client seeks a welder – mechanic to rebuild and repair lift gates, trailer beds, delivery trucks and similar custom projects. Additional responsibilities include spray painting, welding specialty items and maintaining a clean work environment.
Apply for the Cincinnati Welder – Mechanic job>
Machine Operator (2nd Shift) in Milford, OH
Salary: Up to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 381886
Milford manufacturing company has IMMEDIATE openings with direct-hire potential for machine operators with good hand/eye coordination, the ability to stand for 8 hours, and a solid work ethic. Hours are 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, and overtime may be required.
Apply for the Milford 2nd Shift Machine Operator job>
Looking for your next opportunity in East Cincinnati?
PrideStaff offers a variety of temporary and direct jobs throughout Cincinnati East and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Cincinnati East office is located at 1083 State Route 28, Suite A, Milford, OH.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Cincinnati East, OH staffing and employment agency and City of Cincinnati East, OH Jobs.