Looking for the best jobs in Charlotte North, NC? You’ve come to the right place!
Owner/Strategic-Partner L.A. (Chip) Tomlinson has learned, through experience, how important it is to create a great match between job seeker and employer. He and his team of recruiting experts take great care in interviewing, selecting and placing each individual who comes to PrideStaff looking for work. Ultimately, Chip knows that his employees’ success determines his own level of success.
If you’re looking for work, here are two hot jobs in Charlotte North:
Assembly and Production Assistant in Charlotte North, NC
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 160576
Several positions available. Construction, forklift, trucking, welding, mechanical and rebar experience are all helpful. Candidates must be able to carry up to 50 lbs., enjoy physical work and possess a H.S. diploma (or equivalent). Employees must wear steel-toed boots. Forearm protection, gloves, safety glasses, ear plugs, safety vest and hard hat are all provided.
Apply for the Charlotte North Assembly and Production Assistant job>
Business Development Manager in Concord, NC
Salary: $35K to $40K, plus commission
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 151539
Seeking a motivated candidate who wants to grow with a company that markets cutting-edge technology in the telecommunications industry. Must be able to build relationships, schedule appointments and properly communicate with important clients. Position requires 0-3 years of sales experience, but a 4-year degree is preferred.
Apply for the Concord Business Development Manager job>
Looking for other job opportunities in Charlotte North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Charlotte North and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Charlotte North office is located at 9605 Caldwell Commons, Unit B, Cornelius, NC 28031.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Charlotte North, NC staffing and employment agency and City of Charlotte North, NC Jobs.