Looking for the best jobs in Cincinnati Northwest, OH? You’ve come to the right place!
PrideStaff Owner/Strategic-Partner Eric Riddick wants to make a difference in job seekers’ lives by finding the right position – temporary or direct – for each candidate. His team of Cincinnati Northwest employment specialists will take the time to understand what you really want from your job and provide opportunities with the challenge, flexibility and pay you need:
If you’re looking for work, here are two hot jobs in Northwest Cincinnati:
Administrative Assistant in Liberty Township, OH
Job ID: 166996
Provide support for a variety of administrative functions, including managing calendars, answering phone calls and taking dictation. Also responsible for composing memos, transcribing notes, conducting research and creating presentations. Position requires: a positive attitude; strong organizational skills; 6 months of experience; knowledge of MS Office suite.
Apply for the Liberty Township Administrative Assistant job>
Shipping & Receiving – 2nd Shift in West Chester, OH
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 157298
Cincinnati distribution center seeks a general warehouse worker with basic computer skills, 2 years of consistent work experience and H.S. diploma (or equivalent). Must work well as part of a team, read English and be able to follow complex instructions. Physical demands include lifting up to 50 pounds, as well as continuous standing, squatting, bending, walking and reaching.
Apply for the West Chester 2nd Shift Shipping & Receiving job>
Looking for other job opportunities in Cincinnati Northwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northwest Cincinnati and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listings of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Cincinnati Northwest office is located at 7308 Yankee Road, Liberty Township, OH 45044.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Cincinnati Northwest, OH staffing and employment agency and City of Cincinnati Northwest, OH Jobs.