The best jobs in Gainesville, GA are right here.
Offering a wide range of temporary and direct administrative, office, light industrial and manufacturing jobs, Owners/Strategic-Partners Mike and Ashley McGraw work hard to connect you with the ideal opportunities. Their team of Gainesville recruiters will take the time to learn what you really want in a job, treat you the way you want to be treated, and help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Gainesville, here are two hot opportunities:
Welder in Dahlonega, GA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 398200
Are you a morning person? Looking for regular overtime? Our client has an early-start welding position for a welder (aluminum welding preferred) to work Monday to Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Saturday 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. (with every 3rd Saturday off). Great benefits if you’re hired directly, including affordable health care, dental, vision, 401(k), paid holidays, 2 weeks’ PTO, life insurance and more.
Apply for the Dahlonega Aluminum Welder job>
Heavy Equipment Mechanic in Gainesville, GA
Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00/hr.
Job ID: 399220
Ready to take on a fresh challenge in your career as a mechanic? Our client is looking for an experienced heavy equipment mechanic to join their team. In this role, you will: operate and inspect heavy equipment machines to diagnose defects, faults or malfunctions; use diagnostic equipment to determine issues and needed repairs; dismantle and reassemble heavy equipment using hoists and hand tools; perform routine maintenance work on equipment and vehicles; and more.
Apply for the Gainesville Heavy Equipment Mechanic Job>
Looking for work in Gainesville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Gainesville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Gainesville office is located at 235 Pearl Nix Parkway, Suite 5, Gainesville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.