PrideStaff is proud to announce our next Innovations Live webinar presented by New York Times bestselling author and founder of Leadership IQ, Mark Murphy.
The latest studies find that the majority of employees are disengaged. And it’s no surprise given the breakneck pace of work, economic stresses, and the constant pressure to do more.
Unfortunately, we can’t just throw money at employees and hope it makes them happy (most companies don’t have the money and it usually doesn’t work anyway). Plus, most employee engagement efforts fail miserably. And ignoring the problem isn’t an option. So what can we do?
In this webinar, you’ll learn immediately actionable techniques, based on research, for improving employee engagement (even for employees that are already stretched too thin).
- Why most employees get far too little time with their boss, and how even a small increase can immediately boost employees’ motivation, innovation and engagement.
- How teaching employees to properly start every day with a clear plan can increase their engagement by up to 20%.
- Only 36% of leaders take an active role in helping employees grow and develop, also you’ll learn two simple techniques to take a more active role in an employee’s professional development.
- Why high performers are often LESS engaged than low performers, including the top three complaints that high performers have about their workplace.
- Why so few employees actually get to see the end results of their work, and how a few tweaks can renew their sense of purpose.
- One simple conversation (called Shoves & Tugs) that immediately tells managers what’s demotivating their employees and how to engage them.
When: Wednesday, October 14, 2015 – 10:00am PDT, 1:00pm EDT
Where: From the comfort of your office!
Earn PHR, SPHR and GPHR Credits
This program has been approved for 1 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward PHR, SPHR and GPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit.