Get insider information from one of the world’s leading hiring and compensation researchers!
We all know that talent is the driving force behind innovation and establishing a competitive advantage. Developing a strategic compensation strategy can help ensure you don’t overpay for that talent while also ensuring your top-performers don’t leave for higher earnings with your competition.
In PrideStaff’s next Innovations Live webinar, Eric Gilpin, President of the Staffing and Recruiting Group at CareerBuilder, will highlight several strategies to help you refine your compensation model. As a leader in job and employment related data and research, CareerBuilder has access to detailed information that you simply can’t find elsewhere. Eric will share insider information you can use to strengthen your recruiting efforts and attract top-performing talent, including:
- How to benchmark your compensation against others in the local market, as well as nationwide competitors.
- Tools for determining the proper salary range based on required skills and experience.
- Tips for recruiting industry-leading talent, and then retaining top-performing employees.
Once you’ve defined the appropriate compensation model, it doesn’t stop there.
Eric will share insight into what industries and position types are short on skilled talent and discuss ways to proactively source talent now. Finally, he will share data on the job seeker shift to mobile and social technologies and how that may impact your recruiting process. You’ll discover:
- Areas with the largest skill gaps.
- Proactive candidate sourcing strategies.
- Tips for harnessing the power of social media and mobile in your recruiting process.
When: Wednesday, July 17th, 2013 – 10:00am PST, 1:00pm EST
Where: From the comfort of your office!
How: Register now!
Earn HRCI Credits!
As an added bonus, attendees to this webinar will earn HRCI credits!