The best jobs in Melville, NY, are right here.
Owner/Strategic-Partner Aaron Zweback specializes in connecting talented people like you with great jobs in logistics, purchasing, procurement, trade compliance, and mortgage loan processing and underwriting. His award-winning office is staffed with recruiters who know the local job market, will take the time to get to know you, and will help you take the next step in your career.
If you’re looking for jobs in Melville, here are two hot opportunities:
Inventory Specialist in Hicksville, NY
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 454964
Ready to join a new company in a key role? Enjoy a physically active job? Bethpage area employer is looking for an inventory specialist to perform a wide range of duties: unpacking and shelving incoming merchandise; pulling orders; using a scan gun to review outbound orders and then properly label shipping packages; creating detailed shipment summaries; planning, organizing, and loading trucks from skid trucks; and more.
Apply for the Hicksville Inventory Specialist job>
Front Desk Receptionist in Hicksville, NY
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 455614
Our client has a full-time, direct-hire opportunity for a front desk receptionist to provide general office support. In this highly visible role, you will welcome clients, schedule appointments, answer and route incoming calls, log daily appointments, process incoming correspondence, maintain organization and supplies for the front waiting area, and more. Our client wants to meet you if you’re fluent in Spanish and have a professional and pleasant demeanor!
Apply for the Hicksville Front Desk Receptionist job>
Looking for work in Melville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Melville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Melville office is located at 560 Broadhollow Road, Suite 306, Melville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. They will review your work history during the interview and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.