The best jobs in Memphis, TN are right here.
Strategic-Partner Jeremy Thacker thrives on creating the right fit between talent and opportunity. His team of PrideStaff Memphis recruiters takes a hands-on approach to connecting you with jobs in a wide range of office support, financial service, accounting, light industrial, distribution, and customer service roles.
If you’re looking for jobs in Memphis, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounts Payable Specialist in Memphis, TN
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00/hr.+, D.O.E.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 404531
Are you a numbers person with strong communication skills? Our client seeks an accounts payable specialist/accounting clerk to accurately perform a wide range of accounting and administrative tasks: processing and monitoring invoices; answering vendor and supplier questions; monitoring assigned accounts; coordinating activities with other departments; reconciling processed work by verifying entries; escalating issues; and performing other related duties as assigned.
Apply for the Memphis Accounts Payable Specialist job>
Pickers (1st Shift, 2nd Shift & Weekends) in Olive Branch, TN
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 403744
Whether you’re looking for 1st shift, 2nd shift, or weekend work, our client has immediate openings for candidates who know how to operate an electric pallet jack and are comfortable working in all temperatures. These jobs start at $13.25 and go UP – and all have the potential to transition to direct hire!
Apply for the Olive Branch Pickers job>
Looking for work in Memphis?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Memphis and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Memphis office is located at 3129 Poplar Avenue, Memphis.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.