The best jobs in Miami West, FL are right here.
For Strategic-Partner Jonathan Hall, staffing is a fascinating convergence of need, opportunity and talent. He considers it a privilege to be a catalyst in area job seekers’ efforts. He will help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Miami West, here are two hot opportunities:
General Labor in Medley, FL
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 205590
Our client seeks a candidate, experienced in construction and carpentry, who is comfortable spending most of the day outdoors. The ideal candidate should have: experience with drills, cement and assembly; the ability to thrive in a team environment; and the ability to pass a drug test. Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
Apply for the Medley General Labor job>
Safety and Wellness Manager in Doral, FL
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 200625
Seeking an experienced wellness manager to mitigate risks and promote safety and wellness programs and services within the client company. Responsibilities include: implementing risk management initiatives; examining injury and accident reports; conducting training for managers and employees on safe work practices; and conducting risk assessments of locations and recommending solutions to mitigate risks. Ideal candidate should have: BA or BS degree; 2 to 3 years of safety management and workers’ compensation claims management experience; experience in managing and implementing a successful company wellness program; computer proficiency; and excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
Apply for the Doral Safety and Wellness Manager job>
Looking for work in Miami West?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Miami West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Miami West office is located at 7795 W. Flagler Street, Suite 42, Miami.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.