The best jobs in Modesto, CA are right here.
Strategic-Partner Alisa Torlai has stayed passionate about staffing for 16 years by continually meeting and assisting new job seekers. She and her team of Modesto recruiters will take the time to make a personal connection with you and understand what you really want from your job.
If you’re looking for jobs in Modesto, here are two hot opportunities:
Tax Accountant in Modesto, CA
Job ID: 216023
PrideStaff Financial, a specialized firm in finance and accounting, is seeking a dedicated, experienced (3 years of accounting/tax preparation) tax accountant for a local CPA firm. The accountant will: assist with preparing tax returns and corporate reporting requirements; facilitate and complete monthly close procedures; assist with the analysis of financial statements; prepare monthly account reconciliations; and assist with quarterly producer commission reports. Bachelor’s degree is required; CPA candidacy is a plus.
Apply for the Modesto Tax Accountant job>
HR Analyst in Modesto, CA
Job ID: 216039
Are you a dynamic, focused human resources analyst with at least 5 years’ experience? PrideStaff Financial is seeking an HR analyst to: maintain and handle all aspects of recruiting, screening and training; answer employee questions on policies and procedures; process records for employees regarding vacation time, personnel changes and FMLAs; and run production reports when needed. Position requires a solid understanding of HR duties and strong problem-solving skills; associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
Apply for the Modesto HR Analyst job>
Looking for work in Modesto?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Modesto and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Modesto office is located at 3400 Tully Road, Suite C, Modesto.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he or she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.