The best jobs in South Orange County, CA are right here.
PrideStaff Strategic-Partner Tim Curtin makes a difference in talented job seekers’ lives by connecting them with the right opportunities. His team of Mission Viejo – South Orange County employment specialists will take the time to understand what you really want from your job and ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in Mission Viejo, here are two hot opportunities:
Part-Time Collection Specialist in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 214778
Established, international manufacturing company seeks an experienced, bilingual collection specialist for a part-time (20 hours/week) assignment that’s expected to last through the end of the year. Responsibilities include: resolving and collecting outstanding accounts; reconciling accounts; recommending account disposition actions; communicating with customers and providing necessary information to get payment.
Apply for the Rancho Santa Margarita Part-Time Collection Specialist job>
QC Inspector in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 214602
Established, international manufacturer seeks an experienced QC inspector to: inspect parts and raw materials; perform final inspections; and adjust gauges for conformance to blueprint specifications. Certified Quality Inspector Certificate is desired; 2 to 4 years of related experience is preferred.
Apply for the Rancho Santa Margarita QC Inspector job>
Looking for work in Mission Viejo?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Mission Viejo and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
- Mission Viejo Employment
- South Orange County Employment
- Rancho Santa Margarita Employment
- San Clemente Employment
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Mission Viejo office is located at 28231 Marguerite Pkwy, Suite 5, Mission Viejo.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he or she will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s South Orange County – Mission Viejo, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Mission Viejo, CA Jobs.