The best jobs in Modesto, CA are right here.
Part of the PrideStaff team since 1999, Strategic-Partner Alisa Torlai stays enthusiastic because she loves meeting and assisting new job seekers. Alisa personally reviews quality surveys from candidates, to continuously improve the service her office provides. Her team will take the time to make a personal connection with you and understand what you really want from your job.
If you’re looking for jobs in Modesto, here are two hot opportunities:
Claims Processor in Modesto, CA
Salary: Up to $14.00/hour
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 187663
PrideStaff Financial, a specialized firm in finance and accounting, is seeking a Claims Specialist for a temporary to full-time opportunity in the health care industry. Job responsibilities include: validating information on medical claims; reviewing claims for missing information; keeping meticulous records; billing from initial claims processing; decreasing aging reports; and processing appeals. Requires experience in acute care, professional office billing and/or hospital billing.
Apply for the Modesto Claims Specialist job>
Compensation Analyst in Modesto, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 187446
Seeking a Human Resource and Compensation Specialist for a temporary project with a large Modesto company. Individual will report to the Manager of Compensation and be tasked with the following (but not limited to): administration of the company’s compensation; base pay determination; bonus calculations; job analysis; description administration; exemption status determinations; survey participation; research and reporting on compensation market data.
Apply for the Modesto HR and Compensation Specialist job>
Looking for work in Modesto?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Modesto and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Modesto office is located at 3400 Tully Road, Suite C, Modesto.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.