The best jobs in Richmond North, VA are right here.
Doug and Debbie Wall, Strategic-Partners for PrideStaff’s Richmond North office, enjoy assisting area job seekers in their search for employment. Their experience in recruiting, assessing and managing executive talent make them uniquely qualified to help you connect with the right job opportunity.
If you’re looking for jobs in Richmond North, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant in Richmond North, VA
Salary: Up to $18/hr
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 180730
Seeking an administrative assistant to provide managerial support for a variety of administrative functions: managing calendars, answering phone calls, providing information, taking dictation, composing memos, transcribing notes and researching /creating presentations. Requires a positive attitude and strong organizational skills.
Apply for the Richmond North Administrative Assistant job>
Educational Travel Specialist in Glen Allen, VA
Salary: Base salary, plus commission and benefits
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 184207
Educational Travel Specialists are responsible for selling client’s educational programs, by speaking with teachers directly and gaining their agreement to offer an educational travel opportunity to the students in their school. Training is provided on the client’s sales software, steps in the sales cycle and every aspect of the job.
Apply for the Glen Allen Educational Travel Specialist job>
Looking for work in Richmond North?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Richmond North and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Richmond North office is located at 200 Towne Center West Boulevard, Suite 603, Richmond.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.