Northern Kentucky Staffing Agencies
The best jobs in Northern Kentucky are right here.
With offices close to the Cincinnati airport, PrideStaff Strategic-Partners Steve and Carla Romanelli connect hardworking people like you with a wide range of e-commerce distribution, call center, manufacturing, machine tool die, logistics, government, non-profit, and service organization jobs. Their Northern KY employment specialists team will learn what you want in your career and present great fit opportunities.
If you’re looking for jobs in Northern Kentucky, here are two hot opportunities:
Production Associate in Erlanger, KY
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 451366
Have experience working with your hands? Enjoy a fast-paced production environment? Major manufacturers and distributors of hardwood stairs have a full-time (average 45 hours/week) temporary-to-hire position available with good benefits and a monthly production bonus when hired! This client has multiple positions available; you may load materials into production machines for sanding or staining, or you may work with the laminating department.
Apply for the Erlanger Production Associate job>
Collections Agent in Florence, KY
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 452828
Looking for a new opportunity to apply your call center experience and typing skills? Our transportation industry client seeks a professional with the ability to manage multiple cases, reaching out to vendors to get their invoices and pictures. Great benefits package available if you’re hired directly, including vacation, medical, dental, and 401(k)!
Apply for the Florence Collections Agent job>
Looking for work in Northern Kentucky?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Northern Kentucky and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Northern Kentucky office is located at 2406 High Street, Crescent Springs.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- Your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences when you apply. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Northern Kentucky staffing and employment agency and City of Crescent Springs Jobs.