PrideStaff is one of the country’s most respected staffing and recruiting companies—helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired fields since 1978. We are currently searching for an additional Regional Vice President to join our team. The role of the Regional Vice President will be focused on, but not limited to, working with Franchisees to develop top-line revenues, gross margin increases, and most importantly, bottom line profitability.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Creating strategies to anchor in key accounts using both established company processes and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Creating and nurturing a full-cycle sales funnel with Franchisees and sales people in each office.
- Working alongside all staff members in an office, to assist in training from the reception desk, to the staffing/placement desk, to outside sales. The ideal candidate must be proficient in all areas of the business and able to effectively model best practices for staff members.
- Training and implementing the tools available to Franchisees and helping them apply these tools to their market.
- Proactively prospecting for selling opportunities from market to market within PrideStaff.
- Helping Franchisees manage their teams and hit the necessary sales and recruiting activities needed to be successful.
- Helping with strategic business planning, including anticipated and planned staff increases.
- Assisting with staff growth and development within the franchise.
- Helping Franchisees keep their talent funnel full with potential future internal hires.
- Assessing key business metrics, including operational assessment to determine gaps before they become an issue that affects our clients, with an emphasis on proactive analysis.
- Assisting Franchisees with the annual budgeting and forecasting process, from top line revenue to bottom line profitability.
- Assisting in the creation and implementation of company initiatives.
A qualified candidate for the Regional Vice President position must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience working with multi-unit regions, either franchise or company owned.
- Recent or relevant experience in the staffing and recruiting industry.
Interested in learning more?
If you feel you meet these qualifications and the position is a good fit for your skills and interests, please contact John-Reed McDonald to learn more.