The best jobs in San Jose, CA are right here.
Linda Donahue, C.E.S and C.P.C., brings over 40 years of staffing and business experience to her role as Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff’s WBE-certified, San Jose office. Linda enjoys making a valued difference in the lives of her staff, associates, clients and peers, as well as the entire community. Her team of San Jose employment specialists will take the time to make a personal connection with you and understand what you really want from your job.
If you’re looking for jobs in San Jose, here are two hot opportunities:
Database Manager in San Jose, CA
Salary: $19.00 – $21.00/hr., DOE
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 194462
Seeking an experienced Database Quality Manager to work under the Data Integrity Specialist and perform the following duties: resolve incomplete item data records; improve the accuracy of the item database; clean and maintain the database by updating existing Item Records from Epicor P-21 ERP; evaluate new data sources for adherence to quality standards and ease of integration. This assignment requires exceptional interpersonal skills and strong Microsoft Excel skills, including knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and functionality of data filtering and Pivot Tables.
Apply for the San Jose Database Management job>
Warehouse Supervisor in Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 194021
Seeking swing shift (3 p.m. or 4 p.m. until midnight) Warehouse Supervisor to oversee daily operations: contribute warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; identify warehouse system improvements; maintain inventory; supervise and assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas. Requires strong knowledge of and experience in ERP systems, preferably Oracle.
Apply for the Santa Clara Warehouse Supervisor job>
Looking for work in San Jose?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Jose and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Jose office is located at 1150 North First Street, Suite 130, San Jose.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, he will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.