San Jose, CA Temp Jobs and Employment Agencies
The best jobs in San Jose, CA are right here.
Linda Donahue brings more than 40 years of staffing and business experience to her role as Owner/Strategic-Partner of PrideStaff’s WBE-certified, San Jose office. Linda enjoys making a valued difference in the lives of her staff, associates, clients and peers, as well as the entire community. Her team of San Jose employment specialists will take the time to make a personal connection with you and help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
If you’re looking for jobs in San Jose, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounts Payable Specialist in San Jose, CA
Job ID: 233939
Seeking exceptional communicators with 4+ years’ accounts payable experience for multiple opportunities with leading San Jose area employers. Responsibilities typically include: developing and enforcing processes and policies for accounts payable cycle; determining appropriate general ledger accounts to book entries; performing month-end close functions; processing and routing invoices as well as weekly check runs; and researching, resolving and responding to vendor inquiries. Benefits for PrideStaff field associates include medical, prescription and wellness benefits, as well as dental and vision plan options.
Apply for the San Jose Accounts Payable Specialist job>
Shipping & Receiving Clerk in San Jose, CA
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 233945
Ready to launch your job search forward? Our client seeks several shipping and receiving clerks who are proficient in: verifying incoming shipments and cycle counts; maintaining inventory records; and the concepts, practices and procedures common to shipping and receiving departments. Opportunities require recent warehouse or distribution facility experience, as well as a verifiable work history. Salary ranges vary based on experience and type of employment, but typically range from $13 to $20/hr.
Apply for the San Jose Shipping and Receiving Clerk job>
Looking for work in San Jose?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Jose and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
- San Jose Employment
- North San Jose Employment
- South San Jose Employment
- East San Jose Employment
- West San Jose Employment
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Jose office is located at 1150 North First Street, Suite 130, San Jose.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s San Jose, CA staffing and employment agency and City of San Jose, CA Jobs.