The best jobs in South Orange County – Irvine, CA are right here.
Strategic-Partner Michelle Langley describes her team of Irvine recruiters as experienced, professional, honest, hardworking and “simply the best.” They will take the time to make a personal connection with you, offering opportunities that fit your individual needs.
If you’re looking for jobs in Irvine, here are two hot opportunities:
Accounting Clerk in Irvine, CA
Salary: Up to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 339906
Irvine area biotechnology company has a great opportunity with great perks for a strong communicator who’s adaptable and enjoys working as part of a team. Responsibilities include: inputting cash receipts and verifying accuracy; assisting accounting manager with receivables, collections and deposit issues; maintaining accurate customer files; assisting with the preparation and posting of accounting documents such as fees, expense accounts and related operating reports; filing and maintaining records; and more. If hired, company benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), free catered lunch on Thursdays, and cell phone reimbursement!
Apply for the Irvine Accounting Clerk job
Customer Service in Irvine, CA
Salary: Up to $15.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 325650
Are you looking for an opportunity to put your communication, computer and service skills to good use? Electronics company with business-casual dress code seeks an experienced customer service representative to: deal with customers (buyers) to expedite, reschedule and process orders; send quotes to customers; enter and process orders, as well as send PO confirmations; track returns; and more.
Apply for the Irvine Customer Service job
Looking for work in South Orange County?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Irvine and beyond. Be sure to visit our full listing of opportunities using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Irvine office is located at 2415 Campus Drive, Suite 202, Irvine.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s South Orange County, CA staffing and employment agency and City of Irvine, CA Jobs.