The best jobs in St. Louis Southwest, MO are right here.
Having worked as a temporary employee himself, Owner/Strategic-Partner Brian Thomas knows first-hand how rewarding the experience can be. His team of St. Louis SW employment experts strive to build careers and improve lives by matching job seekers with their ideal work opportunities.
If you’re looking for jobs in St. Louis SW, here are two hot opportunities:
Technical Customer Service Representative in Fenton, MO
Salary: $15.00+/hr. (DOE)
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 235488
PrideStaff St. Louis SW is seeking an experienced, ambitious and hard-working technical customer service representative for a respected Fenton, MO employer. Responsibilities include providing excellent customer service to solve technical challenges, looking up pricing and providing quotes. The ideal candidate: is mechanically inclined; is able to work with customers to determine their industrial parts needs; has a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; and is proficient with MS Office.
Apply for the Fenton Technical Customer Service Representative job>
Repair Technician (Valves) in Fenton, MO
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 235481
Full-time, temp-to-hire position with comprehensive benefits for experienced, reliable valve repair technician possessing a minimum of 2 years’ experience. Job duties include: mechanically diagnosing, troubleshooting, inspecting, testing and repairing safety valves; measuring tolerance of safety valves; using a crane to move heavier valves; and disassembling, inspecting, cleaning and reassembling safety valves. Candidate must be mechanically inclined, detail oriented and have reliable transportation.
Apply for the Fenton Valve Repair Technician job>
Looking for work in St. Louis Southwest?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout St. Louis Southwest and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff St. Louis Southwest office is located at 9560 Watson Road, Suite J, Crestwood.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s St. Louis Southwest, MO staffing and employment agency and City of St. Louis Southwest, MO Jobs.