The best jobs in San Ramon, CA are right here.
Robert Johnson, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s San Ramon office, dedicates himself to building an individual relationship with each job seeker and client. He and his team consistently create the best matches by putting the right people in the right positions.
If you’re looking for jobs in San Ramon, here are two hot opportunities:
Production Supervisor in Hayward, CA
Salary: $20 to $24/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 234588
Our client in Hayward seeks a high-energy, highly motivated production supervisor to become an integral part of their team. Responsibilities include: coordinating daily activities of production and operation teams; scheduling weekly work sent out to production; delegating production assignments and making on-the-fly adjustments; running Lever Tape Slitter, Rotary Die Cutter, Laminator and Preco Automated Die Cutter when needed; running and overseeing the fabrication process for specialty parts; adhering to all safety policies and procedures; and more. The ideal candidate has: experience in production, manufacturing or a related field; knowledge of production tools and equipment; and strong leadership qualities.
Apply for the Hayward Production Supervisor job>
Order Fulfillment Associate in Livermore, CA
Salary: $15 to $16/hr.
Job Type: Temporary
Job ID: 234585
Our Livermore client seeks an order fulfillment associate for a 6 to 10-week assignment. Job duties include: picking distribution orders and placing them in the delivery/shipment area; monitoring and restocking distribution stock items when running low; monitoring back orders and processing when ready; communicating with inventory control to address incoming product quality issues; maintaining a clean and orderly work space; and adhering to workplace safety policies. The idea candidate will: be able to perform work responsibilities with minimal supervision; be able to lift up to 40 lbs. when needed; be flexible and adaptable; have strong listening, organizational and problem-solving skills; and possess a high school diploma or GED.
Apply for the Livermore Order Fulfillment Associate job>
Looking for work in San Ramon?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout San Ramon and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff San Ramon office is located at 3223 Crow Canyon Road, Suite 130, San Ramon.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.