The best jobs in Nashville, TN are right here.
Co-Owners/Strategic-Partners Tom & Michael Murphy use their experience, resources and training to identify the best-fit opportunities for Nashville job seekers. Each day, they strive to help clients and employees achieve their business and professional goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Nashville, here are two hot opportunities:
Exit End Operator in Madison, TN
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 227706
Seeking experienced operator for batcher, tenter frame, process control computer and GENESIS. Responsibilities include: taking fabric samples to QC lab; monitoring process variables; monitoring quality of incoming greige; doffing fabric; applying tapes to finished rolls; following all plant safety procedures, rules and policies; and carrying out assigned duties on clean-up days.
Apply for the Madison Exit End Operator>
Quality Tech in Nashville, TN
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Salary: $11 to $14/hr., DOE
Job ID: 227600
In love with food? Nashville employer seeks a quality-minded professional experienced with HACCP to perform routine checks, tests and inspection of products, packaging and processes in all departments. Responsibilities include: verifying that products are produced to company quality standards and according to all internal and external regulations and guidelines; performing assigned tests to check for adherence to material preparation, cooking, filling and packaging (to prevent out-of-specification products); visually inspecting incoming raw materials for defects; performing tests by sight, smell and taste to ensure product quality; and keeping accurate records of inspections and quality checks. High school diploma or equivalent required; culinary and/or food quality experience preferred.
Apply for the Nashville Quality Tech job>
Looking for work in Nashville?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Nashville and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Nashville office is located at 2603 Elm Hill Pike, Suite G, Nashville.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.