The best jobs in Portland West, OR are right here.
Robert Cohen, Owner/Strategic-Partner for PrideStaff’s Portland West office, believes in taking care of candidates and is committed to making a difference in his local community. He and his team of Portland employment specialists will personally get to know you and connect you with the best employment opportunities in the greater Portland area.
If you’re looking for jobs in Portland West, here are two hot opportunities:
Conveyor Belt Fabricator (multiple shifts available) in Portland, OR
Job ID: 347136
Have a strong mechanical aptitude? Looking to learn a new trade? Leading U.S. producer of conveyor belt systems has immediate day and swing shift openings for fabricators. If you have 6 months of manufacturing or production experience, have basic math and measuring skills, and are comfortable maneuvering up to 50 lbs., we want to talk to you!
Apply for the Portland Conveyor Belt Fabricator job>
Senior Staff Accountant in Portland, OR
Salary: $55,000 to $75,000/yr.
Job Type: Direct Hire
Job ID: 363749
Founded in 1978 and publicly traded on the NYSE, our client is engaged in the construction, sale and financing of new homes for entry-level and first time move-up home buyers. They’re currently seeking a senior staff accountant to join their accounting team and assist in managing all aspects of the division’s historical reporting, anticipatory budgeting and financial projections, under the direction of the CFO. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of related experience/training.
Apply for the Portland Senior Staff Accountant job>
Looking for work in Portland?
PrideStaff offers a variety of opportunities throughout Portland West and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Portland office is located at 12600 SW Crescent Street, Suite 180, Beaverton.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.