Your job is pretty good. You’re earning a fair wage, your coworkers like you and nobody gives you a hard time.
But could there be a better opportunity waiting for you somewhere else?
In today’s economy, there just might be! Employers are competing harder than ever for talented people like you. They’re offering more money, better perks, greater work/life satisfaction and more opportunities for advancement – all to attract gainfully employed people.
When it comes to your career, you’re in the driver’s seat. It might be time to move onto greener pastures. But how can you explore and pursue other job opportunities, without jeopardizing the good thing you have going now?
Establish a relationship with the right recruiter.
Here are a few of the ways a great recruiter can help you – and why it makes sense to build a relationship now:
- Get valuable career advice. As employment experts, recruiters can help you critically examine your skills, training and experience to identify the right opportunities for you.
- Search confidentially. When you apply directly to jobs through big job boards or directly on an employer’s site, it’s impossible to maintain anonymity. If you need to conduct a confidential job search, recruiters will not submit your resume to an employer without your permission. They can help preserve your anonymity until you decide you’d like to pursue an opportunity.
- Connect with unadvertised job opportunities. Your recruiter can connect you with jobs you won’t find on the big job boards. When working with a recruiting or staffing service, many companies do not advertise on their own. As a result, many top job opportunities are available exclusively through employment agencies like PrideStaff!
- You never know when your employment situation will change. Building a relationship with a recruiter now is like buying an insurance policy – it’ll pay off for you when you need it most. Conditions with your employer or our economy may change quickly. If you see the proverbial writing on the wall and think your job may be in jeopardy, your recruiter can fast-track your job search (and minimize or prevent an employment gap).
- Our services are free to you. PrideStaff’s services are free to all job seekers. We provide a business-to-business service and are compensated by our clients.
You have nothing to lose – and so much to gain.
Ready to connect with a PrideStaff recruiter?
PrideStaff will help ensure that you just don’t search, but succeed. We offer a wide range of administrative jobs, professional jobs, IT jobs and light industrial jobs. So, what are you waiting for? Contact your local PrideStaff recruiter today!