Edison, NJ Staffing Agencies
The best jobs in Edison, NJ, are right here.
Specializing in administrative, clerical, customer service, accounting/finance, HR, operations, production, and other professional and light industrial roles, Strategic-Partner Manisha Subramanian loves helping job seekers find their ideal career opportunities. When you apply, her team of expert recruiters will treat you like a valued customer – serving you with the respect, attention, and exceptional service you deserve.
If you’re looking for jobs in Edison, here are two hot opportunities:
Warehouse Associate – Wire Cutter – in Bridgewater, NJ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 327891
Looking for a great job with the potential for direct hire, as well as overtime? Our client seeks a reliable candidate to pick orders, cut pipe, and conduit (e.g., EMT, PVC, IMC), and perform other warehouse tasks. If you enjoy working on your feet and have experience working with wire, cable, or pipe…check out the full posting below!
Apply for the Bridgewater Warehouse Associate Wire Cutter job>
Quality Inspector in Warren, NJ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 390826
Great opportunity for an individual with inspection experience who likes to work an early shift. In this role, you will:
- Communicate with production and quality personnel to maintain good workflow.
- Ensure all specifications are met and critical features are inspected.
- Enter jobs into SAP.
- Identify and proactively address discrepancies, as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Inspect component parts and assemblies.
- Reject products, materials, or equipment, not meeting specifications.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Apply for the Warren Quality Inspector job>
Looking for work in Edison?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Edison and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Edison office is located at 295 Pierson Avenue, Suite 105, Edison.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Edison, NJ staffing and employment agency, and City of Edison, NJ Jobs.