The best jobs in Tempe, AZ are right here..
PrideStaff Strategic-Partner Ann Gilbert brings over 13 years of employment experience to her role. She and her team of Tempe staffing specialists are dedicated to making a real difference in job seekers’ lives. They won’t just “find you a job;” they will take the time to make a personal connection with you and find the right opportunity for your skills, interests and goals.
If you’re looking for jobs in Tempe, here are two hot opportunities:
Administrative Assistant in North Scottsdale, AZ
Salary: Up to $16/hr. DOE
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 197569
Real Estate industry client has immediate temp-to-hire opportunity for an experienced administrative assistant with excellent communication skills. The assistant will help maintain a highly efficient, professional office environment and provide support for office and inspection personnel: answer phones; update/maintain databases and filing system; assist with scheduling and preparation of inspections; responsible for the quality control process of client inspection files; assist with special projects; and perform all other assigned tasks. Requires proficiency in MS Office, Google apps and social media.
Apply for the North Scottsdale Administrative Assistant job>
Electronic Technician in Tempe, AZ
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 194558
Seeking a skilled, experienced individual to be accountable for assuring that engineering prototype units are assembled in a manufacturable manner and that they function as specified by Acme engineering and customer requirements. Required qualifications include: Electronic Technologies degree or equivalent; 3 years of experience with power electronic build, test and troubleshooting; and familiarity with the performance and operation of electronic components and assemblies.
Apply for the Tempe Electronic Technician job>
Looking for work in Tempe?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Tempe and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Tempe office is located at1625 W. University Dr., Suite 113,Tempe.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you register, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals and work preferences. During the interview, we will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.