The best jobs in Tempe – East Valley, AZ are right here.
With decades of combined experience in staffing and recruiting, PrideStaff Owners/Strategic-Partners Ann and Dave Gilbert are experts at helping you find the right job. Whether you’re looking for temporary or direct jobs in customer service, administrative support, medical office, accounting & finance, management, production, or manufacturing, their team will work to understand your needs and goals – and then present opportunities that are a great fit.
If you’re looking for jobs in Tempe, here are two hot opportunities:
Picker/Packer in Mesa, AZ
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 436830
Do you pride yourself on your accuracy, reliability, and ability to work as part of a team? Our Mesa vitamin distribution client is extremely busy – and needs employees with picking and packing experience. If you’re organized, flexible and comfortable working without close supervision, check out the full listing.
Apply for the Mesa Picker/Packer job>
Call Center Representative (Bilingual) in Tempe, AZ
Salary: $17.00 to $18.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 436816
Are you fluent in English and Spanish – and looking for a better opportunity to use your customer service experience? Our client needs your talents for their inbound call center. As a bilingual customer service representative, you will: answer inbound calls regarding products and services; provide general information to callers; resolve customers’ concerns and complaints; research information and route callers to the appropriate resources; complete call logs and reports; and more.
Apply for the Tempe Bilingual Customer Service Representative job>
Looking for work in Tempe?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Tempe and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Tempe office is located at 1201 South Alma School Road, Suite 12200, Mesa.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff here.
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Tempe – East Valley, AZ staffing and employment agency and City of Tempe, AZ Jobs.