Top Employment Agencies and Jobs in Gulfport, MS
The best jobs in Gulfport, MS are right here.
Looking for light industrial, production, administrative, IT, and general business jobs? Strategic-Partner Gary Carmichael and his team of Gulfport recruiters will work hard to find you an opportunity that exceeds your expectations. The PrideStaff Gulfport staff knows the local job market and is very involved in the community, so they can quickly connect you with jobs offering the challenge, flexibility, and pay you want.
If you’re looking for jobs in Gulfport, here are two hot opportunities:
Forklift Operator—Nights in Pass Christian, MS
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 474676
Calling all night owls! Overnight shift opportunities with 3 days on and 3 days off (6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.) for experienced industrial forklift operators. In this role, you will: unload inbound shipments safely; move product to storage locations; input data accurately into WMS; efficiently stack product in the appropriate area; maintain an organized work area; pull and prepare orders for shipment; and perform other duties as assigned. If you enjoy efficiency and organization, our client would love to meet you.
Apply for the Pass Christian Forklift Operator—Nights job>
Shop Carpenter in Moss Point, MS
Salary: $16.00 to $22.00/hr.
Job Type: Temporary to Hire
Job ID: 477411
Have experience with an edge bander, CNC, and millwork? Love solving problems and working with your hands? Our Moss Point client seeks a shop carpenter/cabinet maker for an opportunity that includes occasional overtime and plenty of room for advancement. Primary duties include: assembly, plastic lamination, finishing, operating a computerized beam saw, sanding, running errands, and more. This is a great opportunity for an independent worker with a great eye for quality and detail! Check out the full job posting to learn more.
Apply for the Moss Point Shop Carpenter job>
Looking for work in Gulfport?
PrideStaff offers a variety of different opportunities throughout Gulfport and beyond. Be sure to visit our full job listings, using the links below:
Things to know about working with PrideStaff:
- The PrideStaff Gulfport office is located at 28 Pass Road, Suite 500, Gulfport.
- We offer temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct hire employment opportunities.
- When you apply, your staffing specialist will conduct a one-on-one interview to assess your interests, experience, career goals, and work preferences. During the interview, they will review your work history and identify assignments or positions that may be right for you.
- You can find answers to commonly asked questions about working with PrideStaff
- PrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We’ll help ensure that you don’t just search, but succeed.
Learn more about PrideStaff’s Gulfport, MS staffing and employment agency and City of Gulfport, MS Jobs.